About this Returns Policy
The terms and conditions set out in this policy apply to all goods purchased from Fun Beds Shop Online in the UK, whether you buy through our website at www.funbeds.co.uk, or over the phone. This returns policy complies with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Your right to cancel
Where you place an order through our Shop Online for an a product you can cancel your order at any time before the goods are despatched to you and we will provide a full refund of the price of the goods and any delivery and other charges which you have incurred.
Following payment of the goods which is when the contract between us is formed, you can cancel your contract up until 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods by notifying us. This means that if you change your mind about the goods, or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep the goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract, and then return the goods to us for a refund. If your order comprises of more than one item which are delivered on separate days, or one product which is delivered in instalments on separate days, you may cancel your contract in respect of all instalments and any or all of the goods up to the end of the day which is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the goods or the last of the separate goods ordered.
Nothing within this returns policy or the terms of sale affects your statutory rights under law, and in particular you will always be entitled to return goods to us for a full refund if they were misdescribed, or are not of satisfactory quality or reasonably fit for their purpose and we cannot remedy the fault to your reasonable satisfaction. In such circumstances, we will refund the price of the goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item(s) to us.
How to cancel
If you wish to cancel an order or contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. You can do this by phone or in writing.
Call us on 07748144745. Please have your order acknowledgement email to hand and be ready to quote your order number and to specify which goods you want to return.
Alternatively, you may also give us written notice of your cancellation. This can be done by writing to us at Fun Beds, 21 Grove end Road Farnham Surrey GU9 8RD.
Whether you send your cancellation notice by post, phone, the cancellation will take effect on the day it is sent to us.
Where you cancel the contract after the goods have been delivered you agree to return the goods to us by following the procedure set out below.
Returning your goods
If the goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract, you must return the goods to us without delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract.
A collection fee for the cost of returning the goods will apply. The fee is the same cost that you pay for delivery.
You agree to return the goods in full, in a resalable condition. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods, unless the goods are faulty or not as described, in which case we will refund any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. If you are returning your goods because they are faulty or incorrect, no collection fee will be charged.
If you decide to return goods to us after you have started to assemble them then you should disassemble them to the extent necessary to allow them to be properly returned. However, if disassembly is reasonably likely to cause damage to an item please leave it assembled and let us know by contacting us
Taking reasonable care of the goods
You agree to take reasonable care of the goods from the time that they are delivered to you until the time that they are returned.
Conditions of Collection
Collection of the goods will only take place from the delivery address to which they were delivered and will be subject to the following conditions:
- You agree to provide Fun Beds Direct Shop Online with as much detail as possible of relevant features of the delivery address which floor the items are to be collected from, whether there are any narrow doors etc. in order to help our representative prepare for the collection;
- You agree to ensure that there is suitable access to the chosen collection location;
- If our representative reasonably considers that collection from the room of your choice is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, they will inform you and record this concern on the collection document. You may instruct our representative to collect the goods in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to your property or to the goods as a consequence of us attempting collection on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in collecting the goods);
- You agree to give our representative all goods which are being returned, including all component parts of such goods and all related items or accessories (and if possible the original packaging) which are included in the price of the goods being returned;
- A collection document must be signed by you to confirm that the collection has taken place. The collection document will be provided by the representative who comes to collect your goods;
If you are not personally available to accept delivery of the goods you may appoint a representative to do so on your behalf. The representative must be an adult capable of supervising collection on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative’s instructions as if they were your own.
Refunding your money
We will refund the price you paid for the goods and credit the refund you are due to the credit, debit or gift card that you made payment with. However, please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We will refund any delivery costs you have paid.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- If you have received the goods and we have not agreed to collect them from you, 14 days after the day on which we receive the goods back from you (or if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the goods back to us); or
- If you have not received the goods or you have received them and we have agreed to collect them from you, 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.